We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

4.16.2008

Beautiful Weather!!

I figured its been a while since I posted a little video clip. Today was so beautiful out! It was in the low 70's, sunny, but very windy. We were outside maybe 3 hours today. It was great! I wanted to get clips of how Celia is almost running now. She is so funny because I noticed she doesn't use her arms a lot when she walks. Its like she uses her core muscles to balance - and she is very good at balancing. So maybe you can check out how she really moves on this clip. Nicholas is getting quicker too. He has the typical toddler gait.
Please excuse the cage out in the video. We put our cats in there sometimes so they can sun themselves and enjoy the nice weather. You can see the cloth diaper inserts hanging on the line along with an outdoor blanket (my Grandma knitted it for me years ago - the cranberry colored blanket). The gate across the driveway is not real strong, but mostly a deterant for the babies.


Nicholas is hanging in there. He hates having his nose sucked with the aspirator, but I'd rather him have a fit for it than the mucous collecting in his lungs. I think he'll get better soon. I've noticed I have a scratchy throat and a bit of nose drip, but I've been taking Zicam and it seems to be getting rid of it. Celia is okay so far too.

Oh, and I thought this was cute. A few days ago Nicholas woke up from nap before Celia and so he was snuggling with me on the couch and Gideon came over and snuggled on Nicholas. It was so sweet!

4 comments:

  1. I had to laugh, you are right she doesn't really use her arms much except when she is running. That really cracked me up, it's so cute! I was also laughing at the one arm sleeve up on Celia and the leg pant up on Nicholas :). They are great walkers, Kat still has the drunken sailor thing going on. I'm glad that Nicholas is hanging in there, hopefully in the next few days he will be all better. Cute pictures snuggling with Gideon :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video! They are doing great walking! They are fast too!
    Glad that Nicholas is feeling better too! I hope that you all get well and stay that way! So nice that you had some pretty weather and were able to get outside!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cuddling pictures with Gideon and the video is great! What GREAT walkers! They're all over the place!! I'm with Joanna...mine are still like drunken sailors...Jake more than Zack. What great balance N&C have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all over the place now. She really is running! It's so cute to see them up and playing around.

    ReplyDelete