We went to the park yesterday by our house since it has been into the upper 50's!!!! We walked to the baseball diamond grassy area and let N&C walk! Celia loves just being unleashed. She just cracks us up with her purposeful walk. We feel like her holding a clipboard would just complete the picture! ha ha Nicholas is more cautious, but eventually they both wanted to go join the boys that were playing football. :)
Then they went on the swings! Grandma M. - beware, it might make you feel nauseous to watch it!
On our way home, Celia was not happy to be back in the stroller. lol This is the flashback friday part of it (comparing last Fall in the stroller to this summer).




I was wondering where your flashback Friday was! :). They look so tiny compared to now, they were dwarfed in that stroller. You describe the way they walk very well, I too can see Celia walking around holding a clipboard and directing people -ha ha. I wish we had swings like that near us, they look like they are fun. Nicholas giggle so so stinkin' cute.
ReplyDeleteI love Flashback Friday! What a great picture! :)
ReplyDeleteThey look like they had so much fun on those swings! We need to go to the park!!! I love the video of them trying to play with the 'big kids'!
ReplyDeleteHi Jill, I love reading your posts! The clipboard comment reminded me of your Mom. You'll have to ask her about it :-) Please give N&C a big hug and kiss from their favorite Aunt Joan. Just can't say "Great Aunt" yet ... makes me sound way too old. xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! I want to look around here for a swing like that. It looks like so much fun. We want to eventually get a swingset for our backyard someday...
ReplyDelete