We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

6.29.2008

Daddy time

We received some pictures from Uncle Matthew (my brother) about his stay in Turkey. He is there for 8 weeks to learn Turkish (of which he knows a decent amount already). His photos were quite amazing. This photo was taken on the Ottoman fortress above Ankara, Turkey.
*you can always click on photos to enlarge them. Then use your back button to come back to the blog.

This morning was so nice. Jason got up with N&C and got them dressed, fed and out to play so I could sleep in a little bit. They were very clingy to him this morning. I think they loved having time with him since he is working outside the house now. Later on in the morning they both wanted to sit on his lap so he could read a book to them. :) Its so wonderful when you see your husband and your kids cuddled together. Tomorrow is our 7th wedding anniversary as well! We don't have big plans. Maybe some take out, a movie, play a board game or something. Every year we say we will do something more special the next year, but before we know it the day is here and we don't have plans, lol.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, cool picture of your brother in Turkey! And really cool picture of Jason reading to N&C. I think it is so wonderful to to see our husbands become fathers. It's an awesome feeling inside.

    Happy Anniversary!! We do the same thing saying that next year we will do something big. I think when the big ones come up (10, 20, etc.) you probably start to do more. Either way I hope it's a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool picture from Turkey! My Dad was stationed there when he was in the Air Force. Seeing that picture reminded me of the pictures he took. And what a special picture of Jason with N&C...so sweet. Happy 7th! I hope you have a really special evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome pic of your brother! How cool!!!
    Love the pic of Jason and N&C too!!! It is a heartwarming feeling to see your husband with your children!!!!! Thats a pic to cherish!!!!
    Happy Anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 30, 2008

    Way to go Daddy/Jason! N & C love you! Happy Anniversary you two! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 30, 2008

    OOPS, I am the anonymous one: clicked the button too fast.

    ReplyDelete