We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

1.27.2008

100 Things about me

  1. I went to college to be a nurse, and came out a teacher.
  2. I hate flying. Mostly because I get VERY motion sick, but also because it seems the plane is doing Loopty-loos and probably going to crash.
  3. I was on bedrest for 14 weeks
  4. 6 weeks of the bedrest was in the hospital
  5. I am very particular about lighting. If something is too bright it bugs me. I don't really like overhead lighting much.
  6. I hate when the TV is loud.
  7. I wiggle my feet together when I sleep or am relaxing.
  8. I like rainy days in summer.
  9. I cried before my c-section because I could feel Nicholas having the hiccups and knew it was the last time I would feel him inside. Celia was quiet at that moment.
  10. I am a picky eater.
  11. I used to be VERY shy. People who didn't know me rarely heard me talk.
  12. I've been married for 6.5 years.
  13. I was 20 when I got married.
  14. I've been to 2 U2 concerts.
  15. I pretty much wanted to marry Bono for a long time.
  16. I don't like to drink enough to feel loopy.
  17. I don't like alcoholic drinks to taste like alcohol.
  18. My favorite sodas are root beer and cherry coke.
  19. My favorite subject to teach is reading.
  20. I hope to have 1 more pregnancy someday.
  21. I hope that pregnancy is normal and comes to full-term.
  22. I used to work in a nursing home as a nursing assistant in highschool.
  23. I worked as an OB technician in college, but I got faint during the deliveries.
  24. I got faint from the heat, not the situation.
  25. Dogs sometimes scare me, but it depends on the dog.
  26. I have very vivid dreams.
  27. I dreamt about two sets of animals (2 kittens, and 2 puppies) when I was pregnant, but didn't know it was twins yet.
  28. I dreamt I was shopping for a girl onesie and a 'Superman' onesie before I knew it was a boy and a girl.
  29. I dreamt the girl was little and had to be in the nicu when she was born (which Celia did)
  30. I dreamt the boy had a lot of hair and was big and could be with me wen he was born (which Nicholas did)
  31. I pumped for 11 months. It took a lot of will-power at times.
  32. I would like to be a photographer someday for children/babies.
  33. I would like to go to Italy someday
  34. I prefer to swim in pools.
  35. I think it is fun to stay at a hotel even though they have germs.
  36. I used to have my navel pierced.
  37. I have a tattoo on my back - but I regret it
  38. My tattoo is a Tarot card sign which means 'lifes opportunities and challenges'
  39. I don't do Tarot Cards
  40. When I was younger my sister and I didn't get along.
  41. We get along now. :)
  42. I am not a cuddler - just to my babies.
  43. We have 3 cats - Toby, Gideon and Nemo
  44. When I was little I cried when Moses died on the 10 Commandments
  45. I have seen angels
  46. For a while I had contacts that made my eyes green
  47. my eyes are blue
  48. I like to smell laundry as I fold it
  49. I sucked my thumb at night until I was about 8 years old
  50. I got braces in college
  51. Jason and I started dating the day we met
  52. We have been together for 9.5 years
  53. It doesn't take much for me to cry.
  54. I can't stand to watch movies with realistic cruelty in them
  55. I would rather not hear about sad things on the news.
  56. I like things to be clean
  57. I notice if people chew with their mouth open. We were always told as kids to chew with our mouths closed.
  58. I don't like pork (only bacon)
  59. I brush my teeth at least 2x a day.
  60. My first car was a Red Ford Escort - manual transmission
  61. When I was in high school I planned to move to Perth, Australia.
  62. I am a big Bob Marley fan
  63. I don't smoke pot
  64. I am not an athletic person
  65. People used to tease me for being skinny. It isn't any better than teasing someone for being overweight.
  66. I used to eat Peanut Butter to try to gain weight
  67. I lost too much weight after the twins were born
  68. I weigh 107 lbs today (thats my highest in months)
  69. I've never broken a bone
  70. I tend to know if I will like someone with my initial impressions.
  71. I like accents on people
  72. I like to take walks at night
  73. I am not a morning person (well....I wasnt)
  74. I enjoy being a mother of twins more than anything ever before
  75. You can show me 2 almost identical things and I will always pick the more expensive one.
  76. I really like Crab Rangoon
  77. I love mexican food (chimichangas, enchiladas, tacos, tostadas...)
  78. The worse thing about being a teacher was dealing with difficult parents
  79. The best thing about being a teacher was making relationships with the kids.
  80. I like thunderstorms.
  81. I prefer to have windows open rather than air conditioning.
  82. I like shoes
  83. I like to cook
  84. My favorite cooking magazine is Cooks Country.
  85. My Parents got me a subscription for my birthday.
  86. I like to read a lot - mostly before bed
  87. I like photography.
  88. My wedding dress was about $300.00 - and it was "the one"
  89. I like to go camping.
  90. I keep the doors locked all day when I am home alone with the babies - and we don't live in a dangerous area.
  91. I don't like horror movies. I get too scared and can't sleep. Even now as a 27 year old.
  92. I played the violin for many years - but stopped about Sophomore/Junior year because it wasn't "cool" and I was sick of carrying it around.
  93. I like fried food ..... and I will eat it too.
  94. I like crickets and the noise they make in summer.
  95. I like Moths better than Butterflies.
  96. I am a night-owl.
  97. I wear size 6.5 shoes.
  98. I like to go fishing in still water (motion sickness)
  99. I like the smell of cut grass.
  100. I am close to my parents.
Whew.....took longer than I thought! But, I did it! :) In case you were wondering why I did this, some blogger friends started it and so we are learning about each other. If you haven't yet - you should!

9 comments:

  1. I bet this list took some time! hmmm, I'm trying to find things in common...I had a bunch of twin dreams and happenings before I knew it was twins! You shouldn't see Cloverfield, you would be so sick by the end of it since you get motion sickness. How fun to read these things about you! Although, now I want some fried food :). I'll have to work on a list, it's fun reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT list! I have very vivid dreams too. I don't always like it.
    You make such the variety of foods for your twins, I am surprised you said you were a picky eater!
    I saw U2 once:) I also had my navel pierced. Left a scar! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool Jill! Even though I knew most of them it is still cool to see. My favorite is that we now get along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your navel pierced and a tattoo, too? I'm jealous! And you know, I would have never pictured it on you. Of course, I've never even heard your voice before, but feel like I've known you for years!!! Funny how we both thought about nursing, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading these about others. We do sound a lot alike. It is too bad we don't live closer to one another!! I had the same skinny problem growing up. I was teased so bad because I was so tall and skinny.

    Glad you did this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how fun! the twinkies must have taken a long nap for you to make that list! i was jealous because up until last week i could identify with you on #69, never broken a bone!!!!!! :) it was fun to read the things we have in commom....like people with accents, does that include southern accents????? hehehe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops, it showed up thethomastroop, i should have said it is jen from tmmb!!!!!! sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is crazy how many things we have in common. I can't get the internet at my yet strangely enough. New subdivision probs. When I get the internet and can chat longer I will share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list Jill! I'll have to sit down and compare all the things we have in common as well....when I don't have babies clawing at me...or when I'm not at work...*looking over shoulder...EEEk, someones coming!*

    ReplyDelete