We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

1.16.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABIES

We made it 1 year! I can't believe it. It went so fast. I didnt expect to cry until Nicholas hit me in the mouth with the remote this morning, and then I cried cause it hurt, and cried cause they are one. lol
Thank you to everyone for helping us through this year. Thanks to my parents for watching them sometimes so we could get out. Thank you for Jason's parents for cherishing this year with us. Thanks to my friends on sidelines, blogger buddies and Twins Mag. for helping me too. Thanks to my friend Julie for coming to visit me all the time when I was on bedrest, coming to the hospital all the time, and continuing to visit me after they were born. I appreciate our time out. :) You've all kept me sane!
With that said, here are then and now pictures. I tried to be in similar positions so we could see how much they have grown. :)







This morning they had Choc Chip Pancakes for breakfast. They ate them up so fast! BTW...Celia seems so much better. No puking last night! yay!!!!

Heres to a happy, healthy, SAFE 2nd year. lol Love you Nicholas and Celia!!!

5 comments:

  1. awww, happy birthday you two. You made it through the first year Jill & Jason - now onto the next! Hope your day is filled with fun - so glad Celia is better. They look so healthy and are growing so much - good job mom! I look forward to watching them on your blog as they reach their 2nd year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Celia Rose and Nicholas James!! Congrats to Mom and Dad! I love the fact that with the Blog I'm able to watch them grow up -- makes the miles apart a little easier.
    Love to all four of you,
    Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill,

    You are blessed with two beautiful babies. A big congrats to you and a Happy Birthday to Celia and Nicholas!

    Thank you for sharing their story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy Birthday Celia and Nicholas! And Congrats to Mommy and Daddy for surviving the first year! Wonder Twin Powers! :)
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BITHDAY Celia and Nicholas!
    Jill, I LOVE the pictures! I didn't even recognize you!

    ReplyDelete