We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

1.06.2008

At this very moment...

In a little house in Southeastern Wisconsin, a little 11 month old boy is standing in his crib talking, laughing and clicking his little tongue. His room is completely dark, so it is a question as to what could be so funny to him. His little sister is sleeping in the crib next to him, and hopefully will remain so.
Am I going in there you ask? No, not now. If I go in there, he will most likely wake his sister up and then I will have 2 awake babies on my hands. He is snug and safe in his bed and needs to go back to sleep on his own.
So Goodnight computer, good night Blog... I am headed to bed. And lets hope this sweet little boy does the same. .

2 comments:

  1. Good night house, Good night Moon......

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my all-time favorite moment with the babies-- silently listening to them as they coo, giggle, and talk (to who knows what or whom) over the monitor. I was just wondering the other day if Libby was a happy baby or not. She's so emotional all the time, but rarely laughs or giggles. I mean, rarely! But the other day I listened to her for about 10 minutes and it changed my mind. What a sweet and HAPPY baby. ;)

    ReplyDelete