We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

1.23.2008

Fun in the Crib

Yesterday after their nap, I plopped Celia in Nicholas' crib and tried to get a picture of them together. They move soooo fast that its so hard to get a 'twin picture' anymore. Well, you would've thought they had just gone to a McDonald's Playland the way they were carrying on together. The laughing, giggling, squealing had me laughing right along with them. They would stand up, then fall back (sometimes hitting their heads on the crib) and then laugh. I got a bunch of photos (shown below) and I laugh everytime I see them recalling how they were yesterday. Celia even let Nicholas climb all over her. Usually she cries if he points at her, but I've been ignoring the crying unless he is hurting her, and it has been helping. Anyway, here are the pictures:



Last night I dreamt they were both walking. It seemed so real. I caught Nicholas standing for a moment without support yesterday as he was reaching for his Winnie The Pooh plane last night. The photographer that tooks our pictures in October is coming February 9th to take more pictures. But this time it is for FREE. She is taking a design class and needs "happy baby" pictures. So, she will photograph Jason and I playing with N&C for about 30 min. Then we get to pick 2 free 8 by 10's. Any additional photos are discounted price. BUT....she wants babies that can sit, but are not walking alone yet. SO, I am actually hoping they don't start walking until February 10th. So, in my dream when they were walking I was thinking "But its not February 10th yet. You can't walk yet!"

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the slideshow you did and the comments too. I had to watch it twice so I could read all the comments. That is such a sweet deal that you have with that photographer. I hope they don't walk before then, try not to encourage them too much - LOL :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful slide show. They looked like they were having a ball & ignoring the camera totally. Love the one of Celia pointing at Nicholas! Her facial expression is priceless :-) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I never thought of doing a slide show from photo bucket. Its SO cute! N & C look like they have so much fun together:) Twin Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is "Silly Babies"-- I can just hear them laughing out loud. Cute idea to add a slide show to the blog. Hmmmm. ;)

    ReplyDelete