This is the picture:

Then Jason came in the kitchen and I was telling him how Nicholas was looking at Grandpa. And I said - to nicholas - "where's Grandpa"
and Celia whipped around and pointed directly at the picture on the fridge. We were like "holy smokes" since we really havent worked on that. So we figured it was a fluke so we asked her again and she is definitely pointing at the picture. She will do it over and over.
I even got a picture of her when I asked "where's Grandpa?"
I had to call Grandpa Maus and tell him!




there's one proud Grandpa feeling pretty special at our house!!!
ReplyDeletethere's one proud Grandpa feeling pretty special at our house!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is AWESOME! :)
ReplyDeleteHow neat for grandpa! I think you have a very smart cookie on your hands :).
ReplyDeleteThat's so amazing! You always wonder just what they understand and know. And little Celia has proved that she knows a lot.
ReplyDeleteIt makes me hopeful b/c I'm using some signs with my babies now and hope they can understand a few (like milk, eat, all done). Are you doing singing, too?
I meant to ask if you were signing, not SINGing! ;)
ReplyDeleteI havent done signing with them - just a lot of repetition and pointing to try to get them to know what I mean.
ReplyDeleteSo I always try to say "More?" when I hand them food , or "all done" when I get them out of their highchair. I think they understand what I am saying most of the time.
:)