We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

7.24.2008

C'mon in already molars!

Today was one of those days where I cannot fathom having another baby! Twins are a lot of work somedays. Especially days when molars are moving. Nicholas was a little restless in the early morning and woke up early. Making him tired earlier. And it didn't help that today was the morning that Celia wanted to sleep in! I went in (should've let her stay asleep) at 8:40am and she was still sleeping, but Nicholas followed me and went to her crib and said a loud hearty "HI!!!" and she woke up with blood-shot eyes and a wobbly half-asleep body. Celia was excellent today so that helped with Nicholas being so cranky. She is a real sweetheart (even though she likes to flip her plates and bowls lately!). ha ha That can be the hard part with two at the same age. When one is having a rough day the other kind of has to step aside while Mom takes care of the one in pain, sick, or whatever. Maybe her and I can go take a walk together tomorrow or something. Maybe a walk to the park? Whenever we walk or bike (in the bike trailer) past the park in our neighborhood she opens her mouth in a big wow shape and gets excited. But, I can't just let them out by myself yet. They run in opposite directions still!
So hopefully the other ridges of Nicholas' upper molars come through quickly so we 3 can have a nice day tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

  1. I know it probably wasn't fun for Celia, but I think it's cute that Nicholas woke her up with a hearty hi :). Does she normally sleep that late? I'd love it if mine did that! So sweet that she is being extra sweet for you to make up for Nicholas' fussiness. I hope those molars come in soon for him. But you know, those eye teeth that are next are killers - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry N was cranky....Jake and him are in the same boat...still getting the molars. :( I don't think they'll ever finish coming in. Zack's got all 4 of his now but I just noticed the other day that his canines are about to come in. And like Joanna said, they do seem to be killers. I'm with you....no more kids as of this minute after today's drama (that is still going on since they're still awake after going to bed an hour and a half ago!!) *L* But I'm sure that will change when I see them smile and get a "Hi!" in the morning.

    ReplyDelete