Nicholas and Celia playing with real play dough. I made salt dough a month ago or so and they just wanted to eat it, . . . so this is progress.
p.s. to hear the video, you may want to click 'pause' (looks like ll on the music).
7.08.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




You are brave! I haven't even thought of doing playdough because I know they would just eat it! Maybe I need to make some edible kind that they can eat!
ReplyDeleteLove the music on your blog....we love Jack Johnsons music from Curious George!
That was hilarious. Every time Nicholas went to eat the play dough he did it slowly. I can't say I blame him though, it looks sort of like cotton candy in that yummy pink color - lol. I have the edible play dough recipe too but I haven't tried it out yet. Maybe we should do that tomorrow. Loved how Celia "talked" to her play dough :).
ReplyDelete"why is there a big tooth mark in that.....thats not rite..."
ReplyDeleteI couldn't stop laughing!
Too funny! You are brave... holding a camera; pulling the stuff away from Nicholas' mouth. Your twins are so lucky to have a mommy like you. They sure get to have a lot of new experiences.
ReplyDeleteN is so funny! My Jake would have done the same thing...every piece would have been in his mouth! I'm scared to try this but it was fun to watch yours! *L*
ReplyDeletetoo cute! I sure couldn't do that with Austin, he would have a gut full of it. He eats any and everything infront of him. Could you email me ther receipe? I may try it later on!
ReplyDelete