We grow so fast. . .

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

7.19.2008

First twin session

This week I had my first twin session on Wednesday. We did the best we could on Wednesday, but we had to reschedule for this Saturday. On Wednesday the little girls (2 wks old) were awake (much easier to position sleeping newborns), then became over-tired and then a Thunder storm came and the lighting wasn't as great (more as a top-off on everything else). So, it worked out so much better today. Mom and Dad were great. They calmed the girls well and were very helpful. I am glad it went better and I was able to practice so much. I worked on a couple pictures tonight. If you would like to see them, check out the session pictures here.

Tomorrow I am going to take 6 month pictures of my niece, Lauren. It will be a switch to go from newborns to a 6 month old! But it will be fun! I'm excited for that. :)

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!!! You are so talented! What kind of net is that? So cool. And sweet little babies. I bet Lauren's photos will be extra special, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 20, 2008

    I sure wish we had a photographer like you when you and your siblings were little. Think of the joy you are bringing into other peoples' lives.

    ReplyDelete