Wonderful news! Nicholas said 'Baby' today!!! He said it all day and every time he did I was so excited that it made him giggle at my response (doing that on purpose to encourage him to keep talking). Its SO fun that he can say another word. This is our word count:
Nicholas: baby, eat, ish (fish), mama, dada, hi
Celia: baby, kitty, mama, hi * but she does baby jargon a lot so I expect she will start talking more any day!
Here is a quick video of Nicholas right after he started saying 'baby'.
This morning it rained until their morning nap, so we were stuck inside. So, to entertain them we had another mommy show. I took 3 couch pillows and stacked them on top of each other and then jumped over them over and over. It was a good work-out and the bonus was they were laughing so hard. I was still in my PJ's with glasses on and messy hair too. So focus on the twins!
7.11.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Yay Nicholas! He says it so cute too :). That must have been a good workout for you jumping over the pillows. You should open your own gymboree and have people pay you to entertain their kids - lol. Nicholas looked like he was falling over in laughter.
ReplyDeleteYeah Nicholas! And you crack me up....just a little peek of your head and tooshie every now and then....*LMAO!*
ReplyDeletecute videos! Celia can say Evan too!And I'm sure she can say Grandma! Way to go with your cardio workout! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteYay Nicholas! Both N & C are getting quite the vocab!
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny:) They were really laughing. I love the laughter:) BTW - you described my new look! pjs, messy hair and glasses - yep, that's me!
That is so funny cause Lindon said Baby all the way to the ocean the other day. We were looking through a magazine and trying to teach him new words and we saw a picture of a baby. So we said baby and the next thing he was flying out with baby over and over. It was so funny. He said it so high pitched.
ReplyDeleteI really needed to watch this video today b/c I needed a good laugh. To see N&C cracking up so much was so cute! And Nicholas-- what a big boy now! Isn't it so fun when a new word comes out? Yayyy! ;)
ReplyDeleteI died the first time you came flying over the pillows! I agree with N&C, that's pretty darn funny! Their pure laughter just warms your heart!!!
ReplyDelete